Farming Simulator 2011
The sequel to the best-selling worldwide hit "Farming Simulator" has loads of new features!
Assume the role of a farmer experiencing the challenge of 18 hour days running a new farm in the middle of beautiful rolling countryside.
You start the game by choosing from a small collection of vehicles and machinery to explore your fairly sparse farmland which measures just 4 km. As you progress through the game you complete a variety of tasks like breeding and feeding the cows or spreading manure, milking, plowing, seeding and baling to build up wealth to invest in newer and better equipment and machinery.
Multi-player mode allows you to manage your farm together with friends over the Internet or local area network.
With career mode you take on the role of a young farmer and experience the workaday life of the countryside in a completely adaptable world.
Choose from loads of authentic licensed farming equipment including tractors, combine harvesters, plows, seeders and balers.
Thanks to the licensing of machinery from leading manufacturers including DEUTZ-FAHR, KRONE, HORSCH, PÖTTINGER and VOGEL & NOOT you are able to take control of authentic farming equipment.
- Career mode with business section and cattle breeding
- Multi-player mode for playing together with friends over Internet/LAN
- Large new vehicle fleet with authentic agricultural machines by DEUTZ-FAHR, KRONE, HORSCH, PÖTTINGER and VOGEL & NOOT
- Lots of sophisticated equipment
- Computer controlled helpers
- Gamepad and steering wheel support